Able. Agile. And fully equipped. This boat fishes much, much bigger than it looks!
The Super Guide™ V-16 Side Console is a highly capable fishing boat.
Its Deep V hull is ready to tame choppy waters—yet agile enough to explore smaller bays and shorelines, too. Better yet, it’s fully equipped for fishing: a Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder and a 15-gallon (56.78 L) aerated livewell. Its rod box can take rods to 7-1/2 feet (2.27 m).
The exclusive VERSATRACK® gunnel lets you quickly mount, dismount or move optional fishing accessories anywhere you need ’em.
And, its glossy, painted hull sides look great wherever it goes!
- All-welded 2-piece Deep V hull w/8° deadrise—wide 76" (1.93 m) beam, 60" (1.52 m) bottom & reverse chines at the rear—for a stable fishing platform & a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Custom-molded console w/tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge, tinted windscreen & drink holder
- Minn Kota® 12V, 42-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Top-loading lockable port rod box for rods to 7 1/2' (2.27 m)
- 15-gal. (56.78 L) bow aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket
- 2 movable 360°-swivel fishing seats w/4 seat base locations throughout the boat
- Elevated bow & aft fishing platforms
- 2 bow & 1 aft deep storage compartments
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
- Length: 16 ft.
- Bottom width: 60 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 50 hp
- Package width: 7 ft. 5 in.
- Fuel capacity: 11 gal.
- Package length: 18 ft. 10 in.
- Deadrise: 8 deg.
- Beam: 76 in.
- Approx. weight: 875 lb.
- Approx. package weight: 1773 lb.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Depth inside: 19 in.
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 21 in.
- Max. weight capacity: 1155 lb.
- Max. person weight: 650 lb.
- Towing length: 21 ft. 2 in.
- Storage length: 19 ft. 8 in.
- Package height: 5 ft. 2 in.
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Midnight Lazer switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Illuminated tachometer, speedometer & fuel gauge
Construction & Exterior
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/8°-deadrise, wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Silver & Red graphics scheme w/Graphite painted hull sides & gunnels & natural aluminum bottom
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- Aft battery storage
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Lockable bow storage compartments
- Oversized elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Top-loading lockable port side rod box for rods to 7-1/2' (2.29 m)
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) aerated grey livewell w/timer, standpipe overflow & removable bait bucket
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
Comfort, Safety & Convenience Options
- Rope ratchet cover—Charcoal
- Snap-in carpet
- VERSATRACK® 3-rod holder
- VERSATRACK® 4-rod holder kit
- VERSATRACK® cutting board
- VERSATRACK® downrigger bracket
- VERSATRACK® drink holder
- VERSATRACK® tackle tray
- VERSATRACK® tool holder
- Mercury® 25 ELPT FourStroke - Estimated Speed: 18 - 20
- Mercury® 30 ELPT FourStroke EFI - Estimated Speed: 24 - 26
- Mercury® 40 ELPT FourStroke EFI - Estimated Speed: 28 - 30
Estimated speeds are based on testing performed at elevation of 915 ft. and may vary depending on altitude, water and air temperature, load and other key factors.
Engine options other than the ones shown here may be available for this boat. Additional charges apply for engine changes requested on boats purchased from dealer stock. See your dealer for details.